BEST REWARD AND RECOGNITION STRATEGY
For UK-based companies or companies with an office in the UK.
This award recognises where an organisation has closely aligned benefits, reward and/or recognition strategy to business objectives in order to incentivise and enhance productivity. Judges will be looking for tangible evidence that shows how the strategy had a direct impact on employees and subsequently, the organisation's bottom line.
Examples of initiatives that could be entered in this category include: the introduction of a new approach to benefits, a new employee and team recognition strategy, impressive work around reducing a gender pay gap, or the introduction of a new pay structure that’s achieved strong results in terms of productivity, attraction and/or retention.
Judges will look for:
- A clear narrative that demonstrates why the strategy was implemented and how it is linked to broader business strategy.
- Demonstrate why the strategy is innovative in its given context (e.g., an acknowledgement of external challenges, for example public sector austerity)
- Evidence the strategy is a good fit for the workforce.
- Evidence of success, including return on investment and how it has strengthened the organisation, please use metrics, anecdotes and case studies.
- Demonstrate how the strategy has benefited engagement, retention, productivity and other relevant measures.
Entries into this category must demonstrate clear understanding of the organisation’s wider strategy. If you are a supplier entering on behalf of a client, we strongly suggest you ask the client to enter themselves and assist them with their entry if necessary.